It should be, So let me show you a brief review of cash app, and how to create a cash app account.
We all know that the world is now going into the more advanced technological universe. Take for instance in China now, payments are being done using just a simple wechat app just like you have Whatsapp app on your device, and you are able to make payments with it.
Isn’t that amazing and fascinating to you? Recieve
Well, it should be, So let me show you a brief review of cash app, and how to create a cash app account.
Cash App is a mobile app developed by square Inc, to enable users to send money instantly online.
With cash app, you can easily send money across to anyone in few easy steps, here
Cash app is made available for both android and iPhone users to use. And you can easily get it from google playstore or the iTunes store. You can visit cash app website to download the app directly from there
- Download cash app on your device
- Create an account
- link your credit cards
So with this app now we can be able to send, receive and make payments online in a more quick and easy way. I am not saying you should pick up a credit card and run over to link it up on cash app website. I should tell you the consequences of doing such if you are caught.
And moreover, you should be more careful with your credit card and don’t in any way give it out to strangers.
How to Create a Cash App Account
Unfortunately, it is not possible to create a cash app account through the website. But you can do so easily with the cash app installed on your device
- Open the cash app on your device and enter your email address or your mobile phone number
- You should get a verification code sent to you in order to verify your identity.
- Enter the code and proceed to set up how you plan to use cash app fo your online payments
- You can link your bank account or link your credit card on it.
- That’s it as simple as that you have got your cash app account working.
So feel free to hit the share button and don’t forget to leave a comment behind if you have any question